Without any programming skills, it seem imposible to make a mobile apps. If you’re agree with this statement, please read this post until the last sentences. Because, I wanna share to you, how to create Android Apps without programming skill. How to make Android apps as easy as writing/posting a blog
After read this post, I hope all of you can make/build :
- 1. Blog/Website RSS launcher
- 2. Interactive E-Book/E-Magz.
- 3. Mini games.
- 4. Android themes.
running on mobile devices like Android or Iphone. Now, plis read and try this tools carefully :
1. Make Blog/Website with CMS WordPress running on Android/iOS as a applications (*.apk or *.ipa)
If you have a Blog/website with WordPress self hosted, you can install feed.nu plugin. With this plugin you can automatically generate your mobile app into an apk or ipa file and ready to deploy on android market/host it by yourself.
How to Install feed.nu plugin?
- Login your blog/web (yourblog.com/wp-admin). Make sure you’re an administrator not author/editor.
- Click Plugins menu > Add New > in search box, fill feed.nu > Install Now > Activate
- Make sure there are Feed.nu menu under the Settings menus.
- Configure it
How to configure feed.nu plugin? It’s simple
- Click Feed.nu menu > Settings
- Fill your blog/web feed. e.g : http://mashendri.com/feed, then configure the other settings on it, such as date format, where is the app hosted (plan),text direction, etc.
- On Android menus you can design your apps, such as logos, app name, notification, loading text/progress dialog, and the other design.
- Last, click Your apps > Generate new Android apk.
So simple and no programming skill needed. It’s instanly available. Try it..!!
2. Make interactive e-book/e-magz.
I think this e-book/e-magz app suitable for your android tablet phone. The output app displays powerful interactional functions and gorgeous flipping effect which make reading process enjoyable. Just for a minutes, the common text, pdf, images files become flipping or scrolling e-book Android app embedded with music or audio ilustrations and those elements what a real book is supposed to own or not.
What’s the tools/software
AppMK.com. This site offers tools facilitate books publishing on android without programming skills. Only five steps you can complete an Android publication app.
- Collect raw material such as text, pdf, image, audio files
- Edit the raw material into this tools
- Setup author information, app icons, cover, font, keyrings, etc
- Complete building apps
- APK file created.
3. Mini Games
Find difference games
Find difference games is a kind of mini games of find the differences between very almost similar 2 pictures in a certain time. This software is Android find difference maker, you can download it from this link.
Link-same games is a kind of mini games that there are many small and many other kind of picture that we must find the same picture randomize. This software is Android link-same game maker, still from appmk.com. You can download it from this link.
Just simple step to make it :
- Open the samples > Edit/Add New image > Build
4. Make Android Themes with PandaHome App
PandaHome is an Android Home replacement app like GOLauncher, Nemus, Apex, etc. This app allowing users to switch themes of different styles freely. PandaHome support installing and applying independent theme packages and APK theme packages. Compatible for third-party theme packages, icon packages and font packages.
If you want to make your own themes, please go to here. You can edit the official theme with your own pictures or logos. Enjoy it..!!
5. Make mobile apps without programming skill with IBuildApp
iBuildApp is the small startup to build and manage mobile apps. iBuildApp is the established “do it yourself” platform to make Android, iPhone and iPad apps, with no coding required. There is web platform provides easy way for any organizations to create their own mobile apps and publishing materials.
With iBuilApp you can make :
- 1. RSS Feed Launcher
- 2. Simple e-book
- 3. Photo gallery
- 4. Maps or directions or location based service powered by Google Map
- 5. Video stream, podcast
- 6. Built-in HTML
With iBuildApp you have :
- 1. no startup & subscription cost
- 2. no coding and xCode required
- 3. no Mac needed
Now, Design your own mobile apps in minutes with iBuildApps as simple as 1-2-3! :
- 1. Create your app and select your template
- 2. Upload your content
- 3. host your app
- 4. realtime update
Slideshare Presentations :
Posting ini telah dipresentasikan dalam Seminar dan Workshop “Explore Your World With Android” yang diselenggarakan oleh Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Informatika UMS ( Himatif UMS ) pada Sabtu, 09 Juli 2012.